|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1-25ton|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 days after we receive the deposit .|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500ton per month|
|Name:||Barium Carbonate||HS CODE:||2836600000|
|Packing:||25kg||Melting Point:||811 °C|
Barium carbonate powder CAS NO 513-77-9 used as raw material for making barium magnetic materials
The mineral is named after William Withering, who in 1784 recognized it to be
chemically distinct from barytes. It occurs in veins of lead ore at Hexham in
Northumberland, Alston in Cumbria, Anglezarke, near Chorley in Lancashire and a
few other localities. Witherite is readily altered to barium sulfate by the action of
water containing calcium sulfate in solution and crystals are therefore frequently
encrusted with barytes.
Barium carbonate is a white fine powder.
Barium carbonate (BaCO3), also known as witherite, is a chemical compound
used in rat poison, bricks, ceramic glazes and cement.
Barium carbonate is insoluble in water and soluble in most acids, with the
exception of sulfuric acid. Barium carbonate has a specific gravity of 4.275. Barium
carbonate is toxic by ingestion.
• It is the chief source of barium salts and is mined in considerable amounts in
•It is used for the preparation of rat poison, in the manufacture of glass and
porcelain, and formerly for refining sugar.
•It is also used for controlling the chromate to sulfate ratioinchromium electroplating
|Item||Specification for Frist Grade|
|HCL insoluble Matter||≤0.25%|
(1) Barium carbonate is mainly used for the manufacture of optical glass, funnels,
and barium magnetic materials, the manufacture of other barium salts, ceramic,
enamel, paint, welding rod feed.
(2) It is important chemical raw materials for the production of funnels, magnetic
materials and advanced optical glass.
(3) It is used for fireworks, flares preparation, also used for auxiliary material of
ceramic coatings and optical glass.
(4) It is used for the manufacture of electronic ceramics, PTC thermistors,
capacitors and other electronic components.
(5) Barium carbonate is mainly used for the manufacture of optical glass, CRT
glass, and barium magnetic materials and capacitors,
(6) It is also used for carburizing steel and metal surface treatment. It is the raw
material of manufacturing other barium salts and ceramic, enamel, pigments,
paints, rubber, electrode.
(7) It is also used as rodenticides and purifying agent, oxidation catalyst.
Harmful if swallowed. Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate
ventilation. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get
medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Rinse immediately with plenty of
water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention.
Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth
resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artifici. Get medical
attention immediately if symptoms occur. Do not induce vomiting. Do not induce
vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
1. How did you check the quality of product ?
Of course we can provide free sample ,but you need you to prepaid the express
freight to your city.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 3 -15 days, due to different products you
3. How many years have your company sell chemicals in this industry ?
More than 25 years , we have good reputation .
4. Why choose our company?
We are professional company ,we have been exporting this product for more than
25 years.Wehave specialized term work .
5. What payment tearms you can accept ?
We can accept T/T or LC at sight ,and 30% advance payment +70% dp at sight
LC , moneygram.
Contact Person: anny